- SHIPYARD: William Fife
- MODEL: Bermudan Cutter
- YEAR: 1926
- LENGTH: 68.9ft – 21m
- BEAM: 14.5ft – 4.42m
- ENGINES: 1x80hp
- TOP SPEED: 11kts (20km/h.)
- CRUISING SPEED: 8kts (15km/h.)
- CONSUMPTION: 8L/h. (cruising speed)
- CREW: 3
- Yacht available from May to November
- Area: France, Italy, Corsica, Sardinia, Spain and Balearics
- Yacht in exceptional condition
- Authentic sailing experience
- Sailing performance
- Exclusive yacht pedigree
- Unique elegance and historical atmosphere
- 10 guests in day charter, 4 in cruise.
ON BOARD HALLOWE’EN
- Hallowe’en is a coded vessel (SCV2) with all necessary safety requirements updated and certified annually.
- On board cuisine catering to personal tastes with an emphasis on fresh Mediterranean produce.
- Mediterranean Racing circuit covering French Riviera, Italy, Sardinia, Corsica, Barcelona, Majorca, Mahon, Monaco.
- CD/IPOD stereo system with deck speakers
- Zodiac tender with 15hp 4 stroke engine.
- Snorkeling gear
- Easy access to and from water via swimming ladder
- New race sails 2010/2011
- 4th place overall (from 68 yachts) for the AFYT racing circuit 2011
Hallowe’en is a classic sailing yacht designed and built by William Fife: she is now available for classic regattas (Trophée Panerai, Régates Royales de Cannes, les Voiles de Saint Tropez) and day charter with up to 12 people. With her uncluttered deck and timeless mahogany interior furnishing, SY Hallowe’en combines outstanding performance – up to 11 knots under sails – with gracious living. Charter the ex Norwegian Racing Clubs official yacht and enjoy a unique sailing experience.
Hallowe’en is available for charter and special event hire throughout the year. She races competitively in the Mediterranean classic regatta circuit which stretches from France to Corsica, Spain and Italy. Please conatct us for charter rates.
CHARTER ENQUIRY BY PHONE: +33 6 62 46 59 91 BY EMAIL: Contact Us