- SHIPYARD: William Fife
- MODEL: Bermudan Cutter
- YEAR: 1926
- LENGTH: 80ft – 24.75m
- BEAM: 14.5ft – 4.42m
- ENGINES: 1x80hp
- TOP SPEED: 11kts (20km/h.)
- CRUISING SPEED: 8kts (15km/h.)
- CONSUMPTION: 8L/h. (cruising speed)
- CREW: 3
- Yacht available from March to November
- Area: France, Italy, Corsica, Sardinia, Spain and Balearics
- Yacht in exceptional condition
- Authentic sailing experience
- Sailing performance
- Exclusive yacht pedigree
- Unique elegance and historical atmosphere
- 10 guests in day charter, 4 in cruise.
ON BOARD HALLOWE’EN
- Hallowe’en is a coded vessel (SCV2) with all necessary safety requirements updated and certified annually.
- On board cuisine catering to personal tastes with an emphasis on fresh Mediterranean produce.
- Mediterranean Racing circuit covering French Riviera, Italy, Sardinia, Corsica, Barcelona, Majorca, Mahon, Monaco.
- CD/IPOD stereo system with deck speakers
- Zodiac tender with 20hp 4 stroke engine.
- Snorkeling gear
- Easy access to and from water via swimming ladder
- New race sails 2018
- Winner of the Panerai Classic Yacht Challenge 2017
Hallowe’en is a classic sailing yacht designed and built by William Fife: she is now available for classic regattas (Trophée Panerai, Régates Royales de Cannes, les Voiles de Saint Tropez) and day charter with up to 12 people. With her uncluttered deck and timeless mahogany interior furnishing, SY Hallowe’en combines outstanding performance – up to 11 knots under sails – with gracious living. Charter the ex Norwegian Royal Yacht and enjoy a unique sailing experience.
Hallowe’en is available for charter and special event hire throughout the year. She races competitively in the Mediterranean classic regatta circuit which stretches from France to Corsica, Spain and Italy. Please contact us for charter rates.
CHARTER ENQUIRY BY PHONE: +33 6 62 46 59 91 BY EMAIL: Contact Us